Hampton Inn Western Avenue
Housekeeping is the perfect job for someone who likes to clean, enjoys being active throughout the day, likes to make customers happy through their work, and thrives in a hospitality environment.
Full Time Associates will receive the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off – Holiday, Vacation and Sick Days
- Great Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Program
- Hilton and Turf Hotel Employee Room Night Discounts
As a Housekeeper you will be responsible for giving our guests the best hospitality experience, they can have by:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Perform guest turn down service, as needed
- Maintains and promotes a positive and cooperative work relationship with all hotel departments.
- Performs any other duties as requested by your supervisor/manager
EXPERIENCE: Previous housekeeping experience helpful, but not required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Requires ability to walk and stand during entire work shift. Requires ability to push vacuum, reach, stretch, and bend in routine daily work activities. Requires ability to lift 25 – 35 pounds intermittently during the work day.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.turfhotels.com.