Homewood Suites Saratoga Springs
The landscaper/grounds attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, safety and appearance of the entire grounds. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Remove trash daily from sidewalks, grounds, landscaping and parking lots.
- Fertilizes, water, weed, cut and trim landscaping. Remove and replace dead or damaged plants, shrubs and trees. Plant new flowers and shrubs in appropriate seasons.
- Operate power lawn mowers, edger, hand tools and vehicles associated with ground maintenance and landscaping activities.
- Maintain grounds equipment and tools in proper working order. Perform minor maintenance and repair on equipment and tools as required.
- Store tools and equipment in clean and safe condition.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned by manager.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: A high school diploma. Hotel experience is preferred but not required. General knowledge of landscaping, is expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: This position requires effective communication skills, a professional manner, the ability to work in a team and make independent decisions. Must have the ability to drive a pick-up truck for plowing snow. This position requires lifting at least 40 pounds.
Maintains and promotes a positive and cooperative work relationship with all hotel departments.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.turfhotels.com.