Homewood Suites Saratoga Springs
As a Laundry Attendant, you would be responsible for maintaining a constant supply of clean linens for the hotel in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform all stages of linen processing, including, but not limited to, collecting, transporting, sorting, weighing, loading and unloading (washers, dryers and chutes), ironing, folding, storing and delivering
- Maintain cleanliness of laundry machinery and laundry area
- Maintain stock levels
- Respond to guest service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform additional laundry services, as needed
- Performs any other duties as requested by your supervisor/manager.
EXPERIENCE: Previous laundry experience helpful, but not required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Requires ability to walk and stand during entire work shift. Requires ability to bend, kneel, and work with arms raised for extended periods of time. Requires ability to routinely lift and carry 25 – 35 pounds of linen supplies.
Maintains and promotes a positive and cooperative work relationship with all hotel departments.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.turfhotels.com.