Homewood Suites Saratoga Springs
We have a great opportunity for you to bring your maintenance skills to our hotel where you can make a difference for our guests. At our hotel you will utilize your expertise in property maintenance, hands on repairs, and preventative maintenance. Our environment provides great opportunities to grow. If you enjoy engaging with others and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you!
Full Time Associates will receive the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off – Holiday, Vacation and Sick Days
- Great Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Program
- Hilton and Turf Hotel Employee Room Night Discounts
As a Maintenance Associate you will be responsible for giving our guests the best hospitality experience, they can have by:
- Responds in a courteous and timely manner to all guests’ questions, complaints or requests.
- Performs maintenance and repair work on the interior and exterior of building, hotel rooms and contents, laundry and kitchen/refrigeration equipment, lighting, heating/air conditioning (HVAC) ventilation, water treatment systems and swimming pools.
- Conduct inspections for Preventative Maintenance needs.
- Ensure the security of inventory such as tools, supplies, equipment, furniture, televisions, etc.
- Replenish supplies in a timely and efficient manner, minimizing waste and ensuring that equipment is prepared and operational for the next shift.
- Completes assigned work orders in a timely manner and within specifications.
- Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Maintains and promotes a positive and cooperative work relationship with all hotel departments.
- Performs any other duties as requested by manager.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: A high school diploma with technical or vocational schooling is preferred. Hotel experience is also preferred but not required. General knowledge of technical fields, such as carpentry, painting, and electrical, is expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: This position requires effective communication skills, a professional manner, the ability to work in a team and make independent decisions. Must have the ability to drive a pick-up truck for plowing snow. This position requires lifting at least 40 pounds.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.turfhotels.com.