Homewood Suites Saratoga Springs
The Night Audit Supervisor position is responsible for the supervision of the night audit staff for an assigned shift to ensure guest service and operations meet standards. This position oversees the auditing, posting and balancing of daily transactions to support the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. The right person would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, guest requests, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile PMS reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Gift Shop paperwork.
- Audit, reconcile, and transmit all credit cards daily.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers being reported.
- Input and update monthly forecast.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Prepare and email reports to corporate office daily.
- Train and hold accountable the night audit staff.
- Performs any other duties as requested by your manager.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma. Experience in working with the public in a service industry or in related activities is preferred.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Requires ability to walk and stand during entire working period of 8 hours; requires ability to lift 10 – 15 pounds.
Maintains and promotes a positive and cooperative work relationship with all hotel departments
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.turfhotels.com.