Homewood Suites Saratoga Springs
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve and lead others! Working at the front desk means you are at the hub of the hotel with the most interaction with our guests. Your role is key to the successful training of your Night Auditors and the overall experience the guest will have. During the overnight shift you are essentially working without supervision so your responsibility is seen as even greater as you assist in closing out the business for the day as well as check in or out those guests during non- traditional hours. If you are someone that has an eye for detail and wants to deliver first class guest services, our Night Audit Supervisor position may be the perfect opportunity for your talent to shine through and elevate your career.
Full Time Associates will receive the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off – Holiday, Vacation and Personal Days
- Great Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
- Hilton and Turf Hotel Employee Room Night Discounts
As a Night Audit Supervisor, you will be responsible for giving our guests the best hospitality experience, they can have by:
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests in/out, take reservations, wake-up calls, guest requests, etc.)
- Audit and reconcile PMS reports
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Gift Shop paperwork
- Audit, reconcile, and transmit all credit cards daily
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers being reported
- Input and update monthly forecast
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Prepare and email reports to corporate office daily
- Train and hold accountable the night audit staff
- Maintains and promotes a positive and cooperative work relationship with all hotel departments
- Performs any other duties as requested by your manager
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma. Experience in working with the public in a service industry or in related activities is preferred.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Requires ability to walk and stand during entire working period of 8 hours; requires ability to lift 10 – 15 pounds.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.turfhotels.com.